Wednesday 30 April 2014

Emotional Fool


I’m an ‘emotional fool’ ,
for I hold on to each nugget of cherished memories, while I make new ones to treasure.
for I sob while watching sappy movies, and I love to make people around me smile.
 
I'm an 'emotional fool',
for I am the one who cries with friends in sorrow, and laughs the loudest in their joys.

for I would be pained at an unkind remark, and yet keep on looking for the goodness in people.

 Oh yes! I’m an ‘emotional fool’ , for there’s no other kind I would rather be!

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful to meet someone of my clan.beautifully expressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really these emotions are tricky customers. We tend to think that we're made of steel but finally our brain is our boss!!! and you have written it so gracefully.Well done di :) It was an enthralling article.

    ReplyDelete